Homemade, Recycle Bin Shoe Box Dioramas, Miniatures, Props

 It's 8 pm and darling daughter is wailing. She forgot to make her school diorama project due TOMORROW! Been there done that. I was annoyed but as an eleventh hour girl myself, I couldn't complain too much. So I bailed her out. The whole family helped. We made an awesome woodland Native American diorama with stuff around the house. From that experience grew this guide to making homemade shoe box dioramas for any content area. All you need is a recycle bin, craft scraps, household junk and a little ingenuity. Alas I neglected to take a picture of that awesome Indian diorama. But it's easy to recreate along with other ones with different science or social studies themes. Homemade, Recycle Bin Shoe Box Dioramas, Miniatures, Props

Pinners, welcome!

Follow Me on Pinterest